Sea Salt Soap has So Many Benefits! Check this out,
- It’s chock-full of minerals. Magnesium, potassium, calcium, zinc & iodine to name a few. These minerals offer many therapeutic benefits and help to cleanse and detoxify your face and body.
- Along with naturally occurring glycerine in handcrafted soap, Sea Salt is a natural humectant and increases the body’s own natural moisture content.
- Island Mist’s Sea Salt handcrafted soap is like marble to the touch, so it’s surprising that it gently exfoliates away dead skin cells leaving your skin smooth as silk! It can also be used as a rub to exfoliate and soften tough skin.
- To help your soap last longer, allow it to dry between uses and use a soap lifter.
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Phthalate, sulfate, petroleum, and paraben-free
- Please review the full ingredient list below.
Remember Canada-wide free shipping on orders over $100
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sea Salt/Sel Marin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk/Lait, Water/Eau, Kaolin (Clay), Parfum/Lavender EO, Peppermint EO & Vanilla Fragrance, Mica
Net Weight: 4.5 oz./128 g.
Please see Pre-Order Ship Date Information
Pre-Order Ship Date: April 11, 2021